This year be prepared with Children's Chestal, one of the safest brands of cough medicine. Instead of working against the body as a suppressant, Children's Chestal works naturally with the body to improve the productivity of most common coughs from colds. First, the natural goodness of purified honey in Children's Chestal coats and soothes the throat. Then, the blend of safe homeopathic medicines get to work loosening chest congestion, thereby making most common coughs from colds more productive for a speedier recovery.
Children's Chestal is your day and night solution -- calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don't prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.
Children's Chestal temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as many may occur with a cold. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Relieves most common coughs
- Natural honey base; no artificial colors or flavors
- Safe for everyone 2 years of age and older
- Non-drowsy; no drug interactions; no risk of overdose or dependency
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS - Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia alba 3C HPUS - Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS - Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera rotundifolia 3C HPUS - Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS - Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS - Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS - Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS - Relieves nighttime hacking cough
citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzoate, and sucrose
Visit for more information it can be found at Boiron website.
Boiron is offering one Mother of 1 Princess and 2 Princes reader a chance to win a 4.2 fl oz. bottle of Children's Chestal.
MANDATORY: (To Enter FIRST YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG) Visit Boiron and tell me another product you would like to try.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES: (The Above Must Be Done First To Be Eligible For The Extra Entries)
1.) Become a Subscriber. (On Sidebar On Top Right Side)
2.) Friend me on Facebook.
3.) Follow me on Twitter.
4.) Tweet this giveaway.
5.) Blog about this giveaway linking back to this giveaway and Boiron website.
Open to U.S. Giveaway ends October 25, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Winner will be selected at random.org and notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. Please remember to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win. GOOD LUCK!