CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN!!!

I love the Good Old Boy Charlie Brown. I grew up watching Charlie Brown. We have all the Charlie Brown T.V. classics on DVD. We always watch Charlie Brown around the holidays. What a great memory of Charlie Brown always being that boy who just wanted to be loved and noticed and of course his best friend Snoopy. Who can forget Snoopy.

The Charlie Brown Theory of Personality.

Charlie Brown = Neuroticism

Charlie Brown is a model neurotic. He is prone to depression and anxiety and paralyzing fits of over-analysis. Constantly worrying if he is liked or respected, he has a perpetual, usually dormant crush on the little redheaded girl, taking small joys in her foibles (like biting her pencil) that may make her more attainable. He is noted for his inability to fly a kite.

This is what Charlie Brown would look like if he was a real boy. I think he looks like a cabbage patch kid also. I think he is cute. He just needs love.

MAY THE GOOD GRIEF BE WITH YOU!!!

If there were new cartoons of Charlie Brown around these days. This is what they would be like. The time has change from cartoons when I was a child to cartoons now a days. Poor Charlie Brown still trying hard to fit in.

14 comments:

  1. I love Snoopy. I actually collect everything Snoopy, plus some of the other characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Charlie Brown! I make my whole family watch its a charlie brown christmas at christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie Brown was my fav too. He's easy to draw and I used to copy pics of him and Snoopy on the envelopes of letters I mailed to my buddies when we were teenagers. Thanks for bringing back the memories and LOL about the last pic!!

    Hey, I just realized you're Taurus, like me!

    No wonder we're bestest buddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cabbage patch kids...gosh how long ago were these dolls popular? I like your description of good o' Charlie. What a coincidence too..I was talking to a friend today who is very insecured about herself and is constantly thinking that people don't like her. She's the girl version of Charlie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Charlie Brown! I totally identify with his over-analyzing little self, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few Peanuts books. Charlie Brown was my favorite. Sally Brown was funny too. But, snoopy was still the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, I was so sad when they posted the last cartoon in the newspaper (which I then saved:) He is part of history--who doesn't know or relate to one of those characters?
    I am having a quiet day today, my granddaughter is home with the flu, so she is tucked in on my couch... a little sad because she was going to take cupcakes to school today for her birthday, AND tonight is her dance recital.
    I told her that we would pray that she gets better by afternoon so she can still dance to her Beatles songs tonight:)
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!!


    Hi, following from Follow Me Friday at Trendy Treehouse!!

    www.justtryingtosavemoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the reent visit to my site at beachmonkeys!! glad to have you as my newest blog friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well stated on Charlie Brown. THere are many times I refer to myself in the spirit of Charlie Brown. As in, I fly a kite as well as Charlie Brown.......

    Happy Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! you're so creative!
    Thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog. And for following CUT AND DRY as well.
    I'm gladly following you!
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, following you back from TTA Charlie Brown was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following from Friday Follow!

    HAHA, this was a funny post!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Sandra
    http://andnextcomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Charlie Brown and Snoopy...wish my daughter did, too. Ah, yes, the cabbage patch kids.
    Love the name of your blog!

    I'm a new follower and hope you get to check out my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete