CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Follow the following instructions:

1.) Relax and concentrate on the four small dots in the middle of the picture in about 30-40 seconds.

2.) Then take a look at any smooth single colored surface (probably a wall) near you.

3.) You will see a circle of light developing. Start blinking your eyes a couple of times and you will see an image emerging!!!

WHAT DO YOU SEE??? MOREOVER, WHO DO YOU SEE???

7 comments:

  1. Om gosh! That is amazing:) It is the image of Jesus...
    Missed checking your blog these past few days--busy with a graduation in the family; finally got a chance to update my blog!! Whew:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is amazing. I could see the image of Jesus. That's a cool Optical Illusion. Thanks for sharing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the image of Jesus. Even a minute later, I can still see His image. Very, very cool...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS INCREDIBLE EVEN AS I TYPE THIS I still see Christ.. a shadow of him. How neat, I love this. I have never seen anything like this. To see Jesus is so awesome too. Thanks for following my craft blog. I will do the same. I also have Larsenloves.blogspot.com just some FYI! have a good one. Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. following you from tta :0)

    I didn't see it. Maybe it is because my eyes are horrid. I'm technically blind without correction. I have my contacts in, but it I still don't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw Jesus! Thanks for sharing this, Gina!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It's totally clever! Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete