CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

~ THE SUN ~

I had my head roasted in the sun for 2 1/2 hours today. It is so freaking Hot, Hot, Hot! I want a Goody's snowball! Bubble Gum or Spearmint!! What's your favorite snowball flavor? Let me tell you I have NO energy at all! I am tired as hell and my neck and arms hurt too. Anyone up for a back rub? I had a great day with my kids and food. All is well and I hate that sun but I love spending time with my kids and yes food.

Guess What I am going to go get that Goody's Snowball! What should I get Bubble Gum or Spearmint? Maybe both??? WHAT! Well it is freaking HOT over here in Louisiana! Later! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Get both of them. At least you're having a great time with your kids.
    Smiles...

    ReplyDelete