CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

GREAT SATURDAY!!!

Had a really great Saturday with alot of great friends at my daughter's best friends birthday party. We laughed and talked about old good times ate and ate until we couldn't eat anymore. The cake was sooo Good! I love to be surrounded by happy people. There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the pointless drama and people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus on the good. Life is too short to be anything but happy. What do you think?

Now I am sitting on the front porch and playing ball with my daughter Brielle. It is so pretty today and nice with a warm breeze watching the sun go down. What was your Saturday like? Hope Fun!!! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Sound just perfect, evjoy the rest of your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Looks like you had a wonderful time. It's always great to be around friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live for Saturdays!! It's my fav day of the week!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete