CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

HOME ON THE BEACH...

Home.... Home on the beach......Where the oil is all over my feet..........Where the dolphins are dyin.......and BP is Lying........and the water is cloudy with crude.......Everyone ......Home.......Home on the shore ......where we are fighting a war......where our way of life is dying......and the people are crying ......the oil ain't wanted here no more!!!

Come on people sing along with me.... Home, Home on the beach...

BP - (I'm the one with the golden tongue that will poison your fantasy).

YEAH! We'll See!! :o) Sorry! But I am so sick and tired of hearing about the oil spill get off your freaking ASS BP and do something about it. You made it your problem now fix it. You are destroying EVERYTHING and our beaches too!!

3 comments:

  1. My brother was telling me how the oil spill will harm the ocean ecosystem and how it will hurt marine life in the coming years. It's just soooo awful..speechless. There should be a ban on offshore drilling. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spill is just awful. So many animals have died due to it. The other day, I read WWF saying, more than three animal species have gone extinct from endangered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right here with you. I don't understand why the "leak" has not been stopped yet. It has been too long!

    ReplyDelete