CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A VERY LAZY SUNDAY!!!

Just woke up... So much for a productive day. Oh well, I guess I'll crawl back in that comfortable ASS bed!!! Ever had a day you don't feel like doing anything but lying in bed catching up on some sleep. Well that's what I did today. YES! slept all day and I sure needed it don't we all need a break some time! OH and the best thing I didn't cook either we had Popeyes Chicken for dinner tonight too. YUMM!!! :o)

2 comments:

  1. That's what I do when it's raining!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I am still waiting to try to do a day like that...the only time it has happened is if I'm sick, which even at that is still very rare. (Not complaining about that tho)
    PS We have a new baby-see my latest posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete