Cover with your favorite red sauce and serve with pasta or in crusty garlic bread rolls.
* 1 pound extra lean ground beef
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
* 1 small onion, diced
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
* 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
* 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste
* 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1/3 cup skim milk
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1. Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes.