Use refrigerated biscuits to make a big batch of these buttery snacks. They're handy to keep in the freezer and a snap to reheat and serve with a meal.
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* Dash pepper
* 3 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. In a small bowl, combine oil, cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
2. Cut each biscuit in half. Roll each portion into a 6-in. rope; tie in a loose knot. Place on greased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 450 degrees F for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown; immediately brush with the Parmesan mixture.
Serve warm or freeze for up to 2 months.