This is a honey mustard glaze with black pepper for a little spice. You may decrease or omit the pepper if you don't want it so spicy. You can also decrease honey if it is to sweet for your taste.
* 3 pounds pork roast
* 1/4 cup honey
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 2 tablespoons black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Score 1/2 inch slits in your roast and place in baking dish.
2. Combine honey, mustard, pepper, thyme, and salt in small bowl; mix until well blended. Brush mixture over roast, working well into slits.
3. Bake roast in preheated oven for one hour. Remove roast from oven and flip in pan. Brush remaining honey sauce over roast. Return to oven and continue baking for 45 minutes to an hour or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F (75 degrees C). let stand for 15 minutes before slicing.