Chocolate and Butterscotch Fudge
This creamy chocolate fudge with a rich butterscotch topping is an excellent addition to your any dessert tray.
* 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup butterscotch chips
1. In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat; stir in nuts (optional) and vanilla. Spread evenly into wax-paper-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
2. In clean heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt butterscotch chips and remaining sweetened condensed milk. Spread evenly over chocolate layer.
3. Chill 3 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.