* 1 cup butter, softened
* 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 tablespoon water
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
* 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
1. Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Stir in the vanilla, water, flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts, if desired, and mix until well blended. Roll dough into bite-sized balls (or use a small ice cream scoop). Place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Store balls in resealable plastic bags in the freezer.